petak, 24. veljače 2012.

CDYNE PAV-I Global Postal Address Verification

I got a chance to test CDYNE PAV-I Global Postal Address Verification. 
CDYNE PAV-I allows you to validate and standardize addresses for over 240 countries. Now you can ensure data quality for your international customer base and better manage customer information.
The operation below can be found in the PAV-I Specification Sheet.
I have made simple form in C# .NET to test this servce and place it on gitHub with documentation, and short description. 
I have tested this service in my country (Croatia) and  it is working fine. The match level of the searching address is frequently return vith value 3 (Premise (Building)) and output status from service is often "Address was successfully matched or parsed and has been verified mailable with no change" , Of course, if you entered the correct address.
Also very useful thing is address corection, if you enter some wrong address servce correct adress and get back corected result with note "Address was successfully matched or parsed and has been corrected to match reference data".
This service is from my opinion very well, I have tested addresses from small cityes to big, and in both test results are satisfactory. 


You can also see some tests from my video below.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar